1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

PDZ-071 Front cover Idol name?

Discussion in 'JAV Idol Identifications' started by LimeLemon, Mar 2, 2018.

1. LimeLemon

LimeLemon Active Member

2. LimeLemon

LimeLemon Active Member

3. Blooey

Blooey Member

Since this is a 4-hour compilation, a good way to learn about the original movies is to identify the studio/series, and then go through their backlog.

The title is "A Mom With Colossal Tits Gets Fucked Non-Stop By Her Son's Classmates!" and that suggested another clue; what are the series with "Son's Classmates!" movies?

But when you click on the Studio: PileDriverZ link on R18, all you get are 4 hour compilation movies with misleading titles (for example, ones labeled "gangbang" have only one man in the photos).

(I only see one man in most of the photos of this and the other "Son's Classmates!" movies when "Classmates!" implies more than one man. The originals probably had nothing to do with "Son's Classmates.")

(There's one called "Targeted House Maid With Colossal Tits," but the photos have nothing to do with maids.)

This makes me think what this company has done is purchase clips from different JAV companies stringing general sex scenes together with made-up themes, like "Son's Classmates!"or "gangbang" which probably have nothing to do with the original movies.

This makes tracking down the originals difficult, and probably the only way the cover woman will be I.D.'ed is if someone recognizes her from another movie she has appeared in, assuming she has appeared in anything else.

There are a lot of other wonderful-looking women in the individual photos from the other "PileDriverZ" movies, too...

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018 at 4:38 AM
  4. Electromog

Electromog Akiba Citizen

You're probably right because as far as I can tell, all movies by this studio are compilation movies.
    Blooey likes this.
  5. LimeLemon

LimeLemon Active Member

I tried going through the backlogs but I got nothing. Thank you, though. And yeah that studio only has compilation movies.